Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 30 August 2016

30/Aug/16 please stay and play with me some more

30/Aug/16 please stay and play with me some more


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.


It's been a great weekend and so far, a GREAT week.  My non-furry Uncle Marcel and non-furry Aunt Kim have stayed.  She has played and played with me.  She doesn't bat at my mussel like some other uncle that I know.  He thinks he is being funny, but it only makes me mad.

Yesterday it rained a lot.  Not a very nice day outside at all.  But I did get to see the road crew outside my house.

So we got a new curb out front of our house.  We thought they were putting in a sidewalk.  But I guess not.

Yesterday they were removing the top layer of pavement on the street.  I know they are going to pave it again.  But the road crew wanted to start stripping the road at 7:00 am.  Well the people across the street, all had their cars parked on the road.  1 in the driveway and 3 on the road.  The road crew people were banging on their door to wake them up and move their cars.

I am not sure why the city didn't put a notice in our mail box saying that there would be road work being done for today.

So now, they are going to have to pave the street again.  Not sure when they are going to do that.

But as I look outside, there is NO one parked on the street today.  I guess they want to sleep in.

Yesterday was the first time that my non-furry Uncle Marcel and non-furry Aunt Kim ever had A&K Lick-A-Chick.  They are so good, they actually shut down the KFC in North Sydney.  But the Big Guy found that the KFC Chicken has gotten smaller over the years, where as the Lick-A-Chick, their chicken pieces haven't gotten smaller.

Did you know that the Lick-A-Chick has a YouTube video?  They do...



Bye bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment