Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 28 August 2016

28/Aug/16 that's wine

28/Aug/16 that's wine



Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I was so happy to see my non-furry Uncle Marcel and my non-furry Aunt Kim.  They had a LONG drive from Moncton yesterday.  But they had pizza, wine and beer.  Aunt Kim is a smoker and she wanted to make sure that we weren't inhaling her smoke.  The Big Guy told her to use the tree stump as a table to hold her wine.

My lead would only go so far.  Otherwise, I would have had some wine.

I do know how to "sit" on command.  I don't think that Aunt Kim is very nice.  I was excited and I was at the edge of the step when she told me to sit.  I sat, or at least I tried.  I put my bum down and there was no deck.  My bum was over the step, and I wasn't sitting at ALL.  I was falling.  She said that she felt bad.  But that certainly didn't stop them all from laughing.

I didn't get hurt or anything like that. I know she didn't do that on purpose.  I was being excited and getting into everything.  She just wanted me to calm down.  She told me to "Sit" so I sat.

Yesterday I had a new treat.  I don't think it was quite what the Big Guy wanted me to have either.

He was doing his cooking blog and was taking the roast out of the oven.  He had his camera in one hand and the roast in the other.  Well the skillet tipped over and the beef drippings went everywhere.

I tried to help RIGHT AWAY.  But he kept pushing me back and used a LOT of paper towel to clean up his mess.  In the end, he didn't get it all, so I got to lick the stove.  Here is the video:



Well, everyone else is sleeping, so I think I should go for a nap.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment