Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 20 August 2016

20/Aug/16 look at me, I'm Pikachu

20/Aug/16 look at me, I'm Pikachu
or...
The Good, The Bad, and the Doggie

Click on my picture to make it full screen

Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So as you know, I will often play on the back deck while my humans admire me.  There was an old toy that belonged to Sebastian.  He was their previous dog.  But both Sebastian and I love playing with this chew toy.  Not sure what it's supposed to be called, but Tonya keeps saying it's a Pikachu.  So in honour of all those that play Pokemon Go, I'm Pikachu!

You can't see me behind this mask

I have chewed right into the toy and wear the toy like a mask



Now, for this next set of photos.  You have to think of the song.from the movie, The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.  Let me set the scene.  It's the end of the movie.  Clint Eastwood, Eli Wallach, and Lee Van Cleef are at the cemetery.  You know it's going to be a shoot out.  The camera goes from face to face.  Eyes are moving from one person to the next.  Camera zooms in.  We can only see their eyes.  Eyes again, are moving from side to side as the antagonists are.going to shoot each other.  But who is going to draw first...  Are you having a hard time picturing it?  Here is a scene from the movie...

Skip to 4:45 for the dramatic music

Now that I have set the scene and you can hear the song in your head.  I present to you: 


The Good, The Bad and The Doggie.
Tonya feed her feral cats.  
You know that I want the food.  
But so does the Crow and the Seagull.

Seagull...  

Steven Seagull

It was a show down.  Who blinks first.

Yesterday was another big walk day.

Tonya was off work and she walked me all the way to the Royal Bank.  Then we had to walk back home.  It isn't a steep hill, but it's a hill none the less.  We had to rest a few times.

There was a car that stopped and asked if I was a St. Bernard.  Tonya had to correct them and let them know, I am a Bernese Mountain Dog.

I got to see Verna and Brennan who work at Brewer's Convenience on Commercial Street.  They are impressed at how big I am getting.  Also, my adult fur is coming in.  So my sides are puppy fur and across my back is my adult fur.  This means that Tonya is finding a lot of my fur around the house.

The Big Guy is put out this morning.  He can't get to his Hotmail account to write to my non-furry Memere.  They write to each other once a day.  Sometimes more.  So far, not today.  Guess he will have to use his Gmail account for today.

Bye bye for today

No comments:

Post a Comment