Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 24 August 2016

24/Aug/16 Dancing in the dark

24/Aug/16 Dancing in the dark


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Did you know, if you click on the pictures, they go full screen?






So Tonya and I were playing in the grass on the front lawn.

Tonya took me for a nice walk after she got home from work.  She walked past what is left of the Parrish Center and it's all GONE!  Including the trees.  Now they have to develop the land.

The Big Guy cooked up some stuff for his Food Blog and did a video.  I am surprised that he turns the camera on me some days.  But after he was done cooking his lunch, he sat out on the front deck with Tonya and me.

I thought that we were getting sidewalks.  I think we are only getting a new curb.  I wonder who decided we needed a new curb?  Is there a city engineer that drives around the city, stops their vehicle and looks in horror at the curb, does a tisk tisk and writes stuff in a note pad, then goes back to his office and slams his fist on the deck screaming that the people on Stanley St deserve a new curb?

A lot of people are commenting that I am growing tall.  I must be well over 50 pounds by now.  I thought I heard Tonya saying that I was going to be going to the vet again for another booster shot.  I heard that there are some humans out there that don't want to vaccinate their own children.  I can't understand why not.  Isn't it free?  Just like the Big Guy gets his annual flu shot.  He never fails to get his shot.

You should hear the Big Guy when he goes to the store and there are people parked in the fire lane.  He swears a lot at those people.  But they can't hear him. He has the windows up in the car.  I bet they don't care at all and would get angry with the Big Guy if he would talk to them about where they are parking.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment