Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 23 August 2016

23/Aug/16 it's raining it's pouring, the Big Guy is snorning

23/Aug/16 it's raining it's pouring, the Big Guy is snorning


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday the Big Guy didn't have enough time to post my video.  I have it ready for you today.

Tonya and the Big Guy were watching more videos from Ceasar Millan.  He is the Dog Whisperer.  I think they understood a few new things yesterday.  They go to work and get tired.  I stay at home and do nothing.  When they get home, they want to relax.  I want to PLAY!  I want to play a lot too.

Tonya took me for a walk in the rain.  She said that she doesn't melt.  I can confirm that she didn't melt.  Not even a little bit.

Last week, the Big Guy thought that they were putting in a new sidewalk.  Today, not so much.  It just looks like they took out the old curb and are putting in a new one.  Unless they aren't finished yet.  Guess we will see what's happening today.

I think what surprised them the most, no one from the city has told them anything.

Guess we will see what the end project looks like in a few days.  But so far, the idea of sidewalks on our side of the street, might be wrong.  Right now, the sidewalks are only on the OTHER side of the street.  Yet mostly everywhere, there is sidewalks on BOTH sides of the street.

I heard that I have non-furry sisters that live in Swift Current, Winnipeg, and Whitby.  That is a long drive away.  I sure wish that I would be able to see them some day.

OK, so here is the video.


I know I keep asking, but the BIg Guy would not be too happy if I didn't ask.  Could you subscribe to his YouTube Channel?  You only need an email address and your done.  You need a GMail account to be able to comment on my Blog.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment