Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 19 August 2016

19/Aug/16 Giggle Ball

19/Aug/16 Giggle Ball



Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday the Big Guy was sitting at his desk doing his Food Blog and he could hear heavy machinery in the back yard.  He knew this is from the demolished Parish Center.  They are hauling away the cement and other rubble that is left from the building.  But he could also hear heavy machinery in his front yard.  He thought it was just an echo.  Till a movement caught his eye.  It was a guy in a yellow "don't-run-me-down" vest and hard hat.  The city was cutting up the pavement.  Turns out, we are getting sidewalks on our side of the street.

The Big Guy went outside and looked.  It would seem that the city is taking from the street and no so much from the front yard.  This means that the street is going to be that much narrower.  This doesn't really bother him, until this September when the kids are dropped off at school.  Parents will park on both sides of the street, vice letting there little darlings walk to school, like they should.  Unless of course it's an inclement weather day.  Then the Big Guy can see the little jeesers getting a drive.

The Big Guy often tells me, it wasn't like that in his day.  Nope, you had to walk everywhere.  He said that when he went to High School, he had to walk uphill and then coming home, had to walk up a different hill.  Who am I to question him?  We don't live in Dartmouth.


The Big Guy felt that getting new quirt bottles was going to stop me from doing stuff that he doesn't want me to do.  Well last night, my mussel, head and neck was soaking wet.  It was like I went head first into a pool of water.

Can you see the second picture of me?  Count the boards.  I am 10 boards long now.  Since they are 5.5 inches wide, that means I am 55 inches long now.  Getting bigger by the day.  I wonder when I will stop growing?

So the Big Guy made another video.  It's me with my Giggle Ball.  But there are so many toys on the deck, I really don't know which one I want to play with.



Did you like my video?  Could you PLEASE subscribe to his YouTube Channel?  I know that he can be such a pest, but if you could do this, I would be really happy.  A Happy Big Guy is a happy life me me.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment