Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 15 August 2016

15/Aug/16 they are home

15/Aug/16 they are home



Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So my non-furry parents are home again.

It was fun visiting with Terry.  He would play with me, but then I wouldn't calm down.  He would get me all excited and wound up.  Then I would start nipping at him.  I got his arm really good.  He said it was his fault.  I was nipping and he pulled his arm away.  That combination had one of my really sharp teeth take a chunk out of his arm.  The Big Guy wasn't too impressed.  But Terry kept on saying how it was his fault.

Terry didn't know about the "Most Annoying Sound In The World" maker.  AKA, my rubber chicken.  That was out on the front deck.  Since he didn't go out there, he didn't see it.  He did see my rubber pig.  He would bury that inside a blanket and then would laugh as I was trying to get to it.

Terry didn't understand, I get up at 4:30 every day for a pee.  I would wake him up the only way I know.  That is to BARK, really loud.  The first time I did this, he was quietly laying in bed.  He looked so peaceful.  I quietly snuck into the room.  Made sure that I got on the side of the bed where I could see his face and then BARK BARK BARK!  He JUMPED out of bed like someone threw water on him.  Of course I can't laugh, but I did my best and that was to BARK more!

Then I got this new trick.  I go between your legs and push my head between them when you are walking.  Look at the second photo.  It's not so bad for the Big Guy as he has longer legs.  But for Terry, I would almost lift him off the ground.  Terry thinks that I am WAY over 50 pounds now.

I sure surprised Terry when I was at the North Sydney Fire Hall.  There was so many people that knew me.  When Terry would ask, they would tell him that I have a blog.  I am on YouTube, where I have my own channel and I've been on Facebook a lot too.  Did you want to see my channel?  Click ==> HERE <==

The Big Guy wants to do another video where it will be the "Less Annoying Sound In The World" and that will be me chewing on the rubber pig that Amy bought me.  I can't do the video right now as I am typing out my morning blog.

The Big Guy hasn't posting any cooking stuff this weekend.  It was all about me.  So if you follow that other blog, he will be posting soon enough.


Bye Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment