Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 25 August 2016

25/Aug/16 my new fur

25/Aug/16 my new fur



Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So as you can see by the photos, my new fur is coming in.  This means that there is a lot of my puppy fur laying around the house.  You should see it all.  It's everywhere.  The Big Guy and Tonya try to brush me several times a week, I just keep shedding.

Did anyone around North Sydney see what's left of the old Parrish Center?  There has been heavy equipment and they have been landscaping the property.  The smell of the fresh earth is SO inviting.

Last night, when we were just about home from out walk, the Big Guy decided that he would cut through Mrs Naddif's property.  The Big Guy had seen a few ladies walking towards us and he didn't want me to jump on them.  Where I am getting so big and I can still get excited, he doesn't want me to hurt anyone.  But he hears them call out, "IS THAT MAX?  I see him on Facebook all the time!".  Tonya stopped and confirmed that it was Anne Walsh.  Someone that she used to go to school with.

So I jumped on her.


There was another pretty lady that was with her.  She said how cute I was.  Of course I am cute, I am Maximus Handsomius.

We said out good byes and then went up on the front step to have a drink of water and a lay down.

Next thing you know, there are two people laying their bicycles down and the lady is calling out...  "Is that Max I see on the front deck?".  It was it was Betty-Jo Skinner-Kehoe.  Someone else that Tonya went to school with.


So I jumped on her.

Betty-Jo and her husband were out driving their bicycles all the way over from Musgrave Lane.  She was saying that there is a very pretty FEMALE Bernese Mountain Dog that lives over there.  But she isn't very tall as she was the runt of the litter.  She was surprised that I am only 4 months old.  I guess I am going to be the brute of the litter.  Betty-Jo said that I am almost as big as the other dog, but that she is 3 years old.  

I met her non-furry parents when I was visiting the Bluenose II that day over at the North Sydney Yacht Club.  They told the Big Guy and Tonya, if ever they are walking on Musgrave Lane, for them to drop in.  But I don't know where they live.  I can only Google Map so much.  My paws don't work so well on a mouse.

After they left, I got another visitor.  Margaret Ann and her fella Greg stopped by.

I wasn't able to jump on her.

She stayed in her car while I was on my leash that only reached so far.  I barked a bit, but that didn't help.  Margaret Ann didn't get out of her car.

I got tired and we eventually went inside for me to have a quick bite to eat and off to bed.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment