Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 6 August 2016

6/Aug/16 I can't whistle

6/Aug/16 I can't whistle





Good morning Cape Breton,

Maximus Handsomius reporting in from my Forever Home.

I don't know what whistling is that the humans can do.  I don't seem to have the lips for it.  But it sure gets my attention.  They also gave me one of those cheesy chicken broth treats.  I was like NOM NOM NOM!

I got to see a few new people on my walk last night.  We walked past the Ferris View Elementary school, but we decided to go see why the parents drop off their kids on Stanley St.  I think I know why now.  If they drop them off from Blowers, it means they have to walk uphill.  If they drop them off on Archibald, it means they have a long walk.  But if they drop them off on Stanley, it is only a short walk, not much of an uphill either, and your right into the school.  

There was some kids that got to pat me.  One of them was rolling along on this skate board thing with handles on it.  It didn't scare me as much as the skate board did.  This one was quiet.

But as we were on the home stretch to get home, Mr Rice, at least I think that's his name, gave me two doggie treats.  He said that he used to buy treats for another doggie, but that he passed on.  I think that made him really sad.  But these treats were BIG.  He said that I need big treats cause I am a big dog.  I am only about 1/3 of the size I am going to get.  So I still have a lot of growing to do.

I really like ants.  They are tasty.  When I see them on the deck, I eat them up.  I think I was an ant eater in a previous life.  Tonya is not too happy when she sees me eating the ants.  Nope, not happy at all.

The Big Guy told me that he plans to make Tonya "Chicken Cordon Blue" today.  He is also going to be cooking some bacon.  (Not like he is giving me any) But it's guaranteed no splatter.  Gotta see the video to believe that.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment