Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 4 August 2016

4/Aug/16 why does she feed those cats

4/Aug/16 why does she feed those cats



Good morning Cape Breton,

Maximus Handsomius reporting in from my Forever Home.

This ball that I am playing with on the deck, the Big Guy, or Tonya will put my kibble or treats in the one section and as I roll the ball around, it will dump as few treats.  I eat the treats and then roll the ball some more.  But if I roll the ball too fast, it will not give me ANY treats.

I heard them say, more than once, they need to get siding for the house and new windows.  The siding on the back of the house, the paint has been flaking off now for a few years.  When I was a smaller puppy, I used to eat the paint chips. Now I sniff them and move on.

I seen the Big Guy do something really funny last week.  OK, if your eating, I need to give you fair warning, stop eating right now.  So I had an accident in the house.  It happens.  The Big Guy seen the droppings on the floor so he went to get some toilet paper.  He comes back and picks it up.  As he turns, his foot slips on one of the puppy pads that I have peed on.  He is about to fall and his hand clamped down.  Yea, he squished my droppings in his hand.  He didn't fall, but he wasn't impressed either.

Now, after hearing that, you STILL want to follow his food blogs?  Don't worry, he washed his hands really good.  He didn't get a lot on his hand.  Just enough to get his attention.

Tonya is off work today so I get to spend the whole day with her.  Her back has been really sore lately.  I only get short walks.

Last night, we went to Winnie's Wagon.  This is the Big Guy's second favorite Fish & Chip place.  His FAVORITE place is Deluxe Fries.  ==> Click Here for the link <==  This restaurant is his favorite cause this is where he used to go as a little boy.  So it has lots of memories that can't be replaced.

Every time he goes to Moncton, he wants to get his Fish & Chips.  There was one road trip they did, Tonya seen that they had McLobster on the menu.  She asked the Big Guy if they could stop in Truro and have some.  He was VERY accommodating  Click ==> HERE <== for the street view..  He isn't dumb.  She went to McDonalds while he went to Deluxe Fries.  He got back in the car and was eating his Fish & Chips when Tonya got in the car.  No McLobster.  She had like a McChicken or something like that.  Oh was she upset.  After she ordered, they came up to her and said, sorry, but we ran out of Lobster, would you care to re-order.  The Big Guy pointed to Deluxe Fries and said, did you know that they have a Lobster Club Special for $11.99?  Probably to compete with the McLobster.  She asked if they still had lobster.  He said that he didn't see any signs that said they ran out.  

Anyways, here is a video of me watching Tonya feed her feral cats.

If you click on the YouTube icon in the video, you can see it in a larger screen.  When you click on the video, can you do the Big Guy a favour?  Can you subscribe and like his video?



Bye Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment