Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 2 August 2016

2/Aug/16 over 40 pounds now

2/Aug/16 over 40 pounds now


Good morning Cape Breton,

Maximus Handsomius reporting in from my Forever Home.

The Big Guy found a hole that I am digging.  Man oh man, they got a lot of rocks on their property.  I know he is going to have to put the rocks back in the hole before he mows the lawn.  Pretty soon, the ground will be frozen and I will not be able to dig at all.

Two more days and I go to the Vet once again.  I will get my final booster shot and I will get weighed.  Tonya figures I am well over 40 pounds now.  This means that I can play with other doggies.  Even if they don't have their shots.

Last night, while we were out for a walk, I ran up on someone lawn.  They have a retaining wall made of stone.  Tonya didn't know how I would get down.  She was telling the Big Guy that I would have to be helped down.  Well I showed her.  I lept into the air and landed on all four paws.  Then just kept on walking.  Like a boss.  Oh yea.

The barky dogs at the corner of Blowers and Pierce were not outside.  I don't think they get walked at all.  But when they hear my dog tags and QR code tag jingling, they go nuts and start barking and barking and barking.  It must be rough on their owners ears.  I know the Big Guy wouldn't let me bark that much.

So now, each time that Tonya feels that I am playing too rough, she calls out for the Big Guy to come rescue her.  Boy oh boy, he doesn't frig around.  When he wants me to stop, you better stop.

I still have lots of puppy energy.  I want to play and play.  They are going to have to walk me further to get this energy out of my system.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment