Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 14 August 2016

14/Aug/16 where are they?

14/Aug/16 where are they?

Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

It's day 2 and the Big Guy and Tonya still are no where to be found.  What have I done?  Is this all my fault?

Please come home and I will be a better doggie than I was before.

Terry is telling me that they are coming home "today".  What does that mean in doggie terms?    

This Terry guy, he has been walking me a lot further than what the Big Guy ever could.  Then again, he doesn't have a bum knee.  He even took me to the North Sydney Fire hall.  He was surprised that a lot of people knew me there.  But it's because they follow me on this blog.  I got a big drink of water and then we had another long walk to get home.

Terry was talking with Tonya on the phone and he told her that he had me in a swimming pool  I can't confirm or deny this.  But as I am typing this, my fur is still drying out.

Bye bye for now

NOTE FROM THE BLOGGER

Tonya and I are fine  We are in New Brunswick visiting family.  Max is really at home and Terry is looking after him.

No comments:

Post a Comment