Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 11 August 2016

11/Aug/16 the most annoying sound in the world

11/Aug/16 the most annoying sound in the world


Good morning Cape Breton,

Maximus Handsomius reporting in from my Forever Home.

Hello to all those new folks that are finding me on Twitter.  This is a new venue for me to say hello to people out there.

Turns out, this rubber chicken isn't something that Tonya or the Big Guy like me playing with early in the mornings.  This toy is left outside a LOT.  I have other stuff that I play with.  But I really like shoes.  Especially crocks.  Crocks are squeaky when you are biting them.  They are just "quite" squeaky.


Last night, we went for a drive.  We found where my step-brother Odin is staying, but they weren't home for me to visit with him.  Jeff Bona will be driving back to Gagetown before too long.  It might be a long time before I see Odin again.  I knew him when he was only this high.  (Imagine me holding my paw about 8 inches off the ground)

Did you listen to the video yet?  Isn't that the most annoying sound in the world?  Do you know something that is more annoying than this?  Comment on it below.  I know the Big Guy would love to hear from you.

So far, the Big Guy only has 55 subscribers to his YouTube channel.  Could you please subscribe to his channel.  He is trying to get over 100 subscribers.

Some thing that I found funny.  Tonya walks faster than the Big Guy.  She will often find a place to sit and wait for us to catch up.  The Big Guy always has the leash.  But he walks slower.

The Big Guy thinks he is watching too many spooky movies.  This morning, when he sat down at the computer, he was sure that he heard me going up the stairs.  Then I jumped on the back door to be let inside.

Bye bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment