Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 7 August 2016

7/Aug/16 soft treats

7/Aug/16 soft treats



Good morning Cape Breton,

Maximus Handsomius reporting in from my Forever Home.

Tonya got me these new "soft" treats.  LOOK!  She was actually eating my treat!  MY TREAT!  Not yours!  So then the Big Guy tried a small piece.  He said that it tasted OK, but that there is an "under" taste that he just can't figure out.

So all day yesterday, the Big Guy was cooking and doing his other blog.  That's the food one.  Geesh, how he likes to cook.  Finally when Tonya came home, there was someone to pay attention to me.  

So to tease me, the Big Guy put one of my soft treats in that plastic bucket that I like so much.  Well, I could smell the treat.  I could see the treat.  But I couldn't get to the treat.  Grrr!  It fell out of the bucket and i didn't notice.  Here is the video.


If you noticed, the Big Guy is late putting up this blog today. He slept in and then wrote to his Mum before he started today's blog.  Who is more important here?  I am...  Right?

If ever you find that the video doesn't work, click on the YouTube Icon.  That will allow you to see the video in a much larger screen.  The Big Guy would be really happy if you were to subscribe to his YouTube channel.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment