Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 10 August 2016

10/Aug/16 I love apples

10/Aug/16 I love apples



Good morning Cape Breton,

Maximus Handsomius reporting in from my Forever Home.

I really love apples.  Not the computer ones, but apples.  The kind that you eat.  When I am done having my supper, I will sometimes get a cut up apple.

But you count the boards on the deck, I am over 9 boards wide.  Each board is 5.75 inches.  I am almost 52 inches long.  Tonya is 57 inches tall.  I don't have much more growing to do before I catch up to her.

I am fanicated by ants.  Not because they are industrious.  But because they taste so darn good.  But every time I try to eat one, Tonya goes bezerk.  I don't think she has ever tried them.

I hear my step-brother Odin is in town.  Geoff Bona is visiting too.  I wonder if I will get to see him?


As you can see by this video, I get my apple and then play for a bit.

The Big Guy has been asking all his friends to "Subscribe" to his videos.  He really wants to get those numbers up.  Yesterday he found out that one of his friends at work has a daughter that is 12 and she has over 1300 subscribers.  She doesn't do ANY videos of me at all.

Bye bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment