Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 9 August 2016

9/Aug/16 Summer Olympics

9/Aug/16 Summer Olympics


Good morning Cape Breton,

Maximus Handsomius reporting in from my Forever Home.

I am going into my Kennel without too much fuss now.  But I will NOT go in under command.  No Sir!  I will not.  But when the Big Guy puts on my leash and is walking to the kennel, I stop fighting him on this.  I know it's kennel time for the day.  It's always Tonya that takes me out.

Last night, I was nipping and biting at Tonya.  Man oh man, the Big Guy got SUPER upset with me.  He held me to the ground and he was yelling at me.  I didn't bite or nip after that.  I didn't even bark.  He was mad at me for sure.

I got this giggle ball.  At least that is what WalMart calls it.  But it makes noise when it rolls around.  I must see if I can get the Big Guy to do a video of me with my giggle ball.

Over a month ago, Tonya bought me a rubber chicken.  Now THAT makes noise.  Annoying noise at that.  One of their friends said that I would have that ripped apart cause it was purchased at a very inexpensive place.  Well it is going strong as ever.

Tonya got her hair done at home.  There was this nice lady, Angie, that came for a visit.  Well, I wanted to sniff her hair dye.  Tonya didn't want me to test it to see if it would dye my own fur.  So she got the Big Guy to sit outside with me.  He really didn't want to be outside.  So he blocked off half the house.  He put the kennel in one doorway and the baby gate in the other.  I could hear them, but I couldn't see them.  I didn't like that very much.  The Big Guy wanted to watch the Summer Olympics.  I am not in the Olympics, so I can't see what is so interesting about it.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment