Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 17 August 2016

17/Aug/16 Dollar Store to the rescue

17/Aug/16 Dollar Store to the rescue


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

As you can see by the picture, above, I've been given a dollar store bone.  It keeps me UBER Quiet.  I chewed on this bone for about 3 hours.  I had zero desire to bite or nip on Tonya at all.

The Big Guy went back to the Dollar Store yesterday and bought me 2 more bones.

Here is a picture of what was left after 3 hours.


The Big Guy was really happy that Geoff's Mum told him about this.

The Big Guy was also reading about how else to get me to stop doing stuff.  His friend at work, Julie, said that she had a spray bottle.  Every time her doggie would act up, she would spay them.  Not to get soaked, but to get their attention.  Hey, who wants to get sprayed with water in the face anyways.  I can see the Big Guy buying several bottles.  

So...  last week, there was a video of the Most Annoying Sound in the world.  Click ==>HERE<== to see the video

Yesterday, there is the Least Annoying Sound in the world.  Click ==>HERE<== to see the video.

(Read the next part like the dramatic movie announcer; Don LaFontaine)

The year... is 2016.  

In a time... when noise is irritating.

In a place... where dogs make that noise.

Maximus is born.

You have seen Max making the MOST annoying sound in the world.

You have seen Max in part 2, the LEAST annoying sound in the world.

Now...  See Max like you have never seen him before!  

Max... Part 3, the ABSOLUTE least annoying sound in the world.


This Big Guy, he can write stuff pretty good.

Yesterday I went to see Banting.  We played.  We nipped.  I hurt her.  She hurt me. She tried to drown me in the Bras d'Or lakes.  She might be taller, but I am so much bigger and bulkier than her.  Sorry, no pics.  Tonya left her phone at home.

Oh yea, before I forget.  Did you like the video?  The Big Guy would like me to ask you are personal favour.  If you haven't do so already.  Could you please Subscribe and give his video's a thumbs up?

Bye bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment