Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 21 August 2016

21/Aug/16 morning coffee

21/Aug/16 morning coffee


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Look at my picture.  Don't I look like Tonya before she has her morning coffee?

Yesterday was a boring day for me.  The Big Guy was doing videos all day long.  He was doing cooking videos and other stuff, but none of it was of ME!  What is his problem?

He tried to go for a nap.  I showed him.  I crawled right up on his while he was on the couch.  Boy did he jump!  There is thousands of doggie videos on YouTube and what was he watching?  The Olympics.  I yawned at that.

I went outside and I was able to chew on a log that he has by the back door.  I got bored with that, so I slept.

He took me for a walk, but only around the block and then back home again so that he could do more stuff on his Food Blog.

I gave up and went and found a spot to sleep.  When Tonya came home, I tried to jump into her arms.  I thought it was cute.  She didn't think that having a 50+ pound dog flying through the air was fun at all.

I managed to get 2 suppers last night.  The Big Guy feed me before Tonya got him and then she wasn't listening to him.  She gave me another helping of food.  I must be a reverse hobbit.  They get 2 breakfasts.  I get 2 suppers.

They went out for a bit and didn't take me with them.  They came home with groceries, but no extra treats for me.  Just stuff for them.

They sat outside for a bit.  It is getting colder in the evenings.  I don't mind, I have my fur coat to keep me warm.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment