Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 27 August 2016

27/Aug/16 you thought I was done with the flowers

27/Aug/16 you thought I was done with the flowers


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I guess there is a lot of heat waves going on this year.  Not so much, here in Cape Breton.  It's hot, yes, but not so hot that they have to post heat wave advisories.  Besides, if it gets that hot, we only have to go to the beach and it is so much cooler there because of the breeze coming off the Atlantic Ocean.





Yesterday I got into the flowers on the right side of the front deck.  Today, I decided that I would get tangled up in the flowers on the left side of the deck.  I was so tangled up, I was RIPPING the flowers out of the ground.  

Tonya had to come save me as I would have put 'er into 4 paw drive and stomped on the gas.  As it was, I was ripping the leaves off the plant.

Maureen Guy, from across the street commented on how tall I am getting.

Even Lorne Slade said that I was probably over 60 pounds now.  If not, I am pretty close.

Today, I am going to get a visit by my non-furry Uncle Marcel and my non-furry Aunt Kim.  I seen her before.  It will be nice to see her again so that she can see how much I have grown in 2 months.

The Big Guy doesn't know what to cook as he normally only ever cooked Kraft Dinner for his brother Marcel.  But that was at the cottage and that was about 40 years ago.  Aunt Kim did say that they don't like onions.  He is going to have to find out more than that.  Otherwise, someone is going to be very hungry.  Perhaps it was only onions on their pizza.

They dumped out my little swimming pool on the back deck.  There was flies and other stuff in it.  It was time to be dumped.

I had my heart worm medicine.  There was stuff that came out of me.  Yuck.  So I knew the medicine is working.  I don't get to go into the woods, so I don't have to worry about ticks.  But even then, I am taking stuff the prevent ticks from getting at me too.  The Big Guy and Tonya really take good care of me.

Well, I should go for a nap.  I want to be all refreshed for when Marcel and Kim get here.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment