Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 29 August 2016

29/Aug/16 now that's a fire

29/Aug/16 now that's a fire




Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

This was the first real fire I ever seen before.  Tonya took me off my lead and I ran right to the fire.  My Uncle Marcel made sure that my curiosity didn't let me get burnt.

I guess I made my non-furry Aunt Kim feel bad yesterday.  FYI, the story about me sitting on the front step, although most of it was true, I didn't sit and fall down the stairs.  That part was a white lie to made the story fun.

But you should hear the Big Guy when he says that he caught a fish "THAT" big and stuff.  No one catches a fish over 14 inches long.




Oh, I guess they do.  Boy oh boy, I woud have called the Big Guy, the Small Guy in that photo in the top right.  He got up early one morning and came back with that for breakfast.

My Uncle Terry came by last night and they had BBQed Hamburgers.  I had Kibble.  Yummy Kibble.  Delicious Kibble.  I would have enjoyed a little but of hamburger you know.  But no, the Big Guy will not have any of that.  He wants me to stay healthy.

The Big Guy and Tonya took off yesterday to visit with their Grand Daughter   They don't get to see her very often as she lives in Dartmouth.  But there is other grand children that they haven't met at ALL.

As you can see by this video, my non-furry Uncle Marcel likes to have fun with me.


He can be real fun.  If I would have got that noise maker, I am sure I would have had a LOT of fun.

Bye bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment