Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 18 August 2021

18/Aug/21 please don't use those clippers on me again


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I have hair that gets mangled and matted, behind my ears.

Tonya and the Big Guy insist on cutting these matts out.

Tonya prefers scissors.  Not as scary, but she could cut my skin.

The Big Guy prefers the clippers.  Will not cut my skin, but vibrates and I can hear it.

Both are equally scary.

I get upset when they corner me.

I can happily say, the knots are gone.

BUT...

That doesn't mean the torture is over.

They have this comb.  It's called the furminator.

Marketing name for the RIP MY HAIR OUT BY THE ROOTS

I understand that I have to be groomed.

I also understand that if I get groomed more often, I might even look forward to it. 

It could be relaxing.  Like getting a scratch, or pat.

Right now, one of them distracts me and the other gets behind me and grooms me.  I can feel it, but the scratching behind the ear, is very distracting.

All that to make sure that Tonya doesn't have to sweep up as much of my dropped fur off the floors of the house.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog plays fetch... NOT!




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment