Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 14 August 2021

14/Aug/21 I am melting into the floor


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I know it's insulting to those that live in really hot places.  But we don't get a lot of heat around where I live.

It's hot.

Really hot.

I hardly want to move.

I find a place to lay down.

My body heats up the floor and I have to move.

The weatherman is saying that the heat wave will be broken tomorrow.

How is that going to help today?

The Big Guy is seriously considering getting a ring pool for the back yard.

They had one in Cole Harbour.  But they also had a completely fenced in back yard.  They don't have that here.

Not sure how he is going to resolve that.

I bet I know.

He isn't going to have a pool.

Guess he is just going to have to sit in the shade.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and it's warm in the kitchen



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment