Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 15 August 2021

15/Aug/21 this freezie is really good


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday the Big Guy went and sat on the front deck.  The sun hadn't come around to that side of the house.

He noticed, later on, when he stood up and was in the full sun, just how hot it was.

Today, the Big Guy said that he is going to make a chicken pie.

He wants to get that done before the house heat ups.

Boy oh boy, I bet he wishes that they had an air conditioner.

I know I wished they had an air conditioner.

Or a heat pump.

That would keep the house cooler.

Then the Big Guy would only go outside when he felt like it.

I don't think Tonya would like that very much.  She likes sitting outside a lot.

We are supposed to get some rain, later this afternoon.

I guess we will see what happens.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is sleeping




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment