Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 24 August 2021

26/Aug/21 little visitor


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I had to share my toys yesterday.

I can't say that I was very happy about that.

I barked at Aurora.

Later on, Baby Floyd snuck up on me and was touching my bum area.

I barked at Baby Floyd.

That got me a "time out" in the back mud room.

I was happy to go there too.

These little people.

Their hands dart so quickly.

They have to touch everything that I own.

Honestly.

Boundaries people, boundaries.

I was only protecting my stuff and I'm the one that gets yelled at and sent for a time out.

I hear they grow up.

They better know, not to touch my stuff.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and Tonya on the couch




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment