Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 6 August 2021

6/Aug/21 can I have a gummie


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy rather likes gummie bears.  Gummie worms.  Gummie sharks. etc.

I rather like them too.

They are chewie.

They are sugary.

Just the perfect treat.

Well, not so much for myself.

They play havoc with my insides.

Specifically how they are EJECTED from my bowels.

Yup, something else that I love that gives me the trots.

The Big Guy should have known it was too good to be true.

Tonya said that I had the diarrhea.  So the Big Guy looked it up on Google.  Yea, like Google is right all the time.

Well, it turns out, that he will not longer be feeding me gummie anything.

He is also pretty serious about it too.  He will just not give me any.  I tried to stare at him and to lay my head on his lap.  Nothing.  Not that he had a lot.  Only about 4 of them.  I'm sure he has more in that tub that is on the table.

He says that gummies are good for his finger nails.  But bad for me.  So he isn't giving me any of them.

Back to my kibble and water.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog enjoys the love seat with Uncle Terry




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment