Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 22 August 2021

22/Aug/21 just chillin and relaxin


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

With the temperature finally breaking, we can go about our regular daily routine.

The Big Guy woke up this morning and he was cold.

They got a fan in the bedroom window and it sucks in cold air from the outside of the house.

I can finally go lay outside and not have to search for the shade.  I can actually lay in the sun once again and let the sun heat up my fur.

Cats tend to do that a lot.  They will lay in the sun and let their fur heat up.

Tonya made some banana bread the other day.  She has been pretty miserly about giving me some.

Then when she does, I snap at it and eat it up.  She yells at me to be gentle.

Listen lady, you have been holding back and I want what I want.

Yesterday, Tonya gave the Big Guy some chicken wings and fries.  I went to sniff his plate and he flicked my nose.  I didn't appreciate that at all.  I just wanted a sniff.

But then again, my hair also flies all over the place.

He said that he didn't want my hair on his supper.

I can understand that.  Who would want hair on their plate?

Myself, it doesn't bother me one bit.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog with close up




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment