Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 20 August 2021

20/Aug/21 the grass is cool on my belly fur


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Last week, when it was really warm.

We would sit out front.

I would quietly go over to the side of the deck and then I would dig at the ground.

I was looking for the cooler earth that was under the grass.

Then I would plop myself down.

Tonya got so upset with me.

When I got up, most of the earth would fall off me.

But not all of it.

Then, when I was laying on the living room floor, the bits and pieces of earth would fall off me and on to the living room floor.

Tonya was furious at me.

Tonya set up the pool in the back deck for me.

It would only stay cool for a few hours.  By the afternoon, it was really warm.

Tonya would say, it's warm as milk.

Really?  You let you milk get that warm?  The Big Guy prefers his, right from the fridge.  I would say around 4 C.  Your milk is at 25 C.  You like it like that?

Now who is the weirdo.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his other frozen treat




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment