Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 2 August 2021

2/Aug/21 give us a little bite of your supper


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

In the picture above, Elaine brought out her hot dog, hamburger and salad to the back deck.

Normally, no one eats outside.

Everyone else was eating at the dining room table.

Not Elaine.

So, I thought I would turn on the drool machine.

And I did.

I put that baby into high gear.

Elaine was trying to feed me.

She didn't realize, once the drool factory has been turned on, I pretty much snap what ever you are holding out.

She doesn't realize that you have to reinforce, "GENTLE".

I don't bite your fingers, but she certainly do feel them against our soft fingers.

Eventually, she was just breaking pieces off her hot dog and throwing them on the deck for me to gobble up.

Elaine's shoes were quite wet by the times she was done eating.

She sort of exaggerated when she said that she would be able to wring them out.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog looks forward to Aurora dumping her food




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment