Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 8 August 2021

8/Aug/21 will the real dog stand up please


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Aurora and Baby Floyd came for a visit yesterday.

As I was walking past Baby Floyd, he reached out and grabbed my fur.  A bunch came out.  it got stuck to his hands.  He didn't like that very much.

I guess in that manner, I'm like a porcupine.  You grab and I release my fur on your hands.

They wanted to play in their little water tub that is on the back deck.

Occasionally I will drink from that water.

Talking of water.

Aurora likes to take my dog food and put it in my water bowl.

Perhaps, before she visits, they may consider emptying my food bowl.

That way, Aurora doesn't have any kibble to put in my water.

The Big Guy put a tray of ice cubes in my water dish yesterday.

It was so refreshing.

But do to the heat yesterday, the ice didn't last very long.

The Big Guy has been having Bran Flakes for breakfast lately.

I'm not sure why, but I can tell you this, I'm not interested it begging for any of that.  Not like he would give me any.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog being loved up by Bonnie



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment