Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 11 August 2021

11/Aug/21 look into my eyes and know you want to feed me


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Last night, Tonya wanted to sit out on the back deck.

She also brought out the bag of hair brushes, clippers and scissors.

Yup, it was time to get the knots behind ear number 2.

Stupid me, I got up on one of the chairs.

This meant that I could be cornered and held in place, while the other person proceeded to use the clippers and scissors to cut out the knots of fur behind my ears.

The Big Guy prefers the clippers.  Tonya prefers the scissors.

I prefer that they just leave my fur alone.

I can bark at Tonya and she knows, it's time to stop.  With the Big Guy, he just pushes my face away and continues.  I've tried to nip at the Big Guy and that only makes him hold my collar tighter.

Time to grin and bear it while he does what ever he intends to do.

Once they were all done trimming my hair, I sat at the far end of the deck.

Away from those two savages.

They made sookie noises, but I wasn't buying it.  I know, they just wanted me to come over for them to brush the fur on my backside and tail.

Nope, not today.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog in the Wing Chair




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment