Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 30 August 2021

30/Aug/21 don't chew the slippers


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I can't say that I am very happy today.

Tonya is going back to work.

I am happy that she is up early and all that.  That bit is fine.  But she is going to be gone all day long.

That means I will have to put up with the Big Guy and all his antics.

I know he will NOT feed me all the treats that Tonya does through the run of the day.

Begging him for some of his lunch, well, that's a no brainer.  That's a hard no.

I'm going to have to lean on her when she gets home.

Tonya is likely going to have a few things for the Big Guy to do, now that she is back to work.  A "Honey Do" list.

I've heard that a lot of husbands have that list.

I know what the Big Guy would rather do.

Did you guess, play is XBox all day long?

I am sure he will get some time on his game today.

That and totally forget about me.

Oh woe is me.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog extracting old roots




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment