Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 12 August 2021

12/Aug/21 it's warm and muggy


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Who ever "they" are, will say, it's the dog days of Summer.

For most dogs, they just want to go find a cold spot and will lay down and conserve what ever energy they have to keeping cool.

To humans, this looks like we are being lazy.

For sure, we are being lazy.  Anything else will heat us up.

I don't want to over heat.  So I lay around.  A lot more than usual.

There is a ceiling fan in the kitchen.

I love laying on the cold porcelain tiles.  When the absorb my heat, I will move to a new section.

To Tonya and the Big Guy, it looks like I'm "in the way" again.

They had pizza for supper last night.

I didn't even try to beg for the crust from the Big Guy.  I just laid in front of the fan.  Too much energy to use, to just not get anything.

Looks like I've got several days in a row to deal with this heat.

But, in about 6 months, the Big Guy is going to be bitchin about the cold.

No one is happy about the weather.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog trying to get his toys from his toy box



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment