Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 4 August 2021

4/Aug/21 I'm done being brushed


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya the Big Guy and I were sitting out front.  The Big Guy was enjoying the heat of the sun.  It was so nice.

I was barking at a few people.

All of a sudden, as I seen someone walking up the road.  I got called into the house.  I really didn't want to come in.

But the Big Guy was insisting that I come in.

There is this person that was walking up the road.  Not saying that they are evil or anything.  They are rather talkative.  I don't like them very much and I bark at this person quite a bit.

We went and sat out on the back deck.

As this person finally got to our house, I could hear them asking:  Where did poochie go?

I guess Tonya and the Big Guy are not looking for a new friend and were avoiding this person.

I think it would have been 2 Christmases ago, when the Big Guy was decorating.  He put 2 lazers in the front yard.

It was late at night.  About 8 pm or so.  Door bell rang.

It was this person.  They wanted to tell Tonya how they were VERY impressed that the Big Guy was able to put so many little lights on the side of the house.

They were trying to touch the little lights.  But couldn't feel them.

Tonya tried to explain to this person, it was lasers.  They didn't get it and kept on trying to touch the light.

Tonya gave up and thanked the person for their compliments on the decorations.

This same person walks a lot.  They always seem to be inebriated.  They have tried to make "friends" with me.

So far, nope.  I bark and bark and bark at them.  They try to talk "nice", but I reply with bark, bark, bark!

There is a scene in Star Wars where the Stormtrooper's mind has been taken over...  Move along, move along.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and Christmas laser lights




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment