Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 29 August 2021

29/Aug/21 you may walk around me if you wanted to go this way


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya and the Big Guy went to visit Leo and Bonnie.  I could smell their cat off of Tonya.  I know she visits there with Leo and Bonnie from time to time.

She comes home and I can smell their cat off of her.

She pretends like she isn't cheating on me.

Cause, well, it's a cat.

Not like she is going to visit their dog.

Now, that wouldl be cheating.

The Big Guy seen that it's going to be raining the next few days.

He has also noticed, there are some trees around his property, that haven't endured the heat so well.

I heard there was a hurricane that was going to hit in the Gulf of Mexico.  Supposed to be a category 4 storm.

We don't get storms that severe in Canada.  But that's not to say that we don't get blizzards.

But, for a blizzard, it's different.  By the time a blizzard hits, all the leaves are off the trees.  Some branches would blow off the trees, but it would be mostly dead branches.

When we get hurricanes here, the winds do a lot of damage to the trees because the leaves are still on the trees.  So the tree is really blown around.

So far, no hurricanes are forecasted to visit us.  But I know that could change.  I guess we will see what this year brings.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and it's warm in the kitchen




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment