Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 7 August 2021

7/Aug/21 what do you mean, no begging


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Both Tonya and the Big Guy feel that my begging for food is somewhat rude.

Sure, I'm not homeless.

But I don't have a job.

People that are jobless, they tend to beg for food.

So, by this logic, I'm allowed to beg for food.

I'm not sure who turned on the humidity machine.  But they can turn it off any time now.  Phew, it feels so hot outside.  Inside too.  The fans are just pushing around the humid air.

We were sitting outside last night.  Then the Big Guy started doing the macarena.

Those little mosquitoes ruined the sitting out.

I can tell, the Big Guy is going to be drinking a lot of ice water today.

I wonder if he will be kind enough to put a few cubes in my water dish?  I think that would be rather nice of him, if he were to do that for me.

Tonya wants to make chili for supper tonight.  The Big Guy would rather make this "Mum's Macaroni".  Other people call it goulash.  Tonya puts cheese in her goulash.  The Big Guy doesn't.  He has tried for years to make something that closely resembles what his mother makes.  He uses the same ingredients.  But he just can't capture the subtilty that she does.

I wonder if he will ever figure it out?

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog trying to get to his toy



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment