Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 17 August 2021

17/Aug/21 the heat finally broke


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The last week, it was very humid.  Due to the humidity in the air, it made it seem a lot hotter than it actually was.

When Tonya and the Big Guy lived in the Prairies, it was hotter there, but it was also a dry heat.  It is also a dry cold too.  So the temperature, although, hotter and colder, didn't feel that way.

Both Tonya and the Big Guy left me at the house yesterday while they went for a drive.

They come home with a new bag of kibble.  I guess they are forgiven.

We also got to sit out for a bit.

The Big Guy attacked me with the clippers.  I tried to run away.  It didn't matter.  He just lumbered after me.

Eventually I got cornered and he cut a chunk of fur from behind my ear.

Yes, it felt better, but it also made me upset.

Then, Tonya went after me with the brush.  That didn't make me too happy either.  But they got a lot of loose fur out of my coat.

Yes, yes, I'm looking more handsome than ever.  But it's the process that I don't much cater to.

They also had pizza for supper.  Tonya said she didn't want to cook in the Summer heat.

It was the Big Guy's turn to cook, but he didn't mind that she said, pizza.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog trying to get to his toy




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment