Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 27 August 2021

27/Aug/21 who doesn't like to pee outside


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy got a little upset yesterday.

There was people posting stuff on Facebook.  It was making him sad to see what they were posting.  He really didn't agree with what they were saying.  He unfriended a bunch of people.

So, if you are seeing this post on Facebook, you obviously didn't get unfriended.

Tonya told me, she is going to be going back to work soon.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to miss her while she is at work.

Yes, I do have the Big Guy who works from home.  So that should make is easy for me.

But he doesn't shower me with attention like she does.

He also doesn't share his food with me like Tonya does.

I suspect, during his days off, he will be playing a lot of XBox and watching TV shows that Tonya doesn't really like that much.

Yes, I know he will have Tonya's supper waiting for her.  Well, at least on his days off.  But if he is at work himself, kinda hard for him to accomplish that.

Unless he cooks in the morning, before he goes to work.  Then puts it in the fridge, so that they have have it like left overs.

Tonya doesn't much care for left overs.

I personally love left overs.  Actually fresh is pretty good too.

Not that I am getting as much human food as I would like.  The Big Guy looks at Tonya every time she feeds me her food.  She knows the look.  

Going to the groomer today.  Not sure that I'm happy about that.  Tonya said she is going to give me a pill to chill me out.

We will see...

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog doing the tail flick




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment