Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 25 August 2021

25/Aug/21 I'm not looking at your plate



Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday the Big Guy made BBQ steak.

No hot dogs.

Of course, I stared at Tonya while she ate her supper.

She eventually gave me some of her steak.

After supper, Tonya got us to sit outside for a bit.

She went after me with the furminator while the Big Guy distracted me.

I also heard, while they were out yesterday that the Big Guy seen a Tesla Model Y.  It is the electric mid sized SUV.  He really liked what he saw.

So much so, that he thinks this may be his next car.

They watched some videos about the car.

The Big Guy figures, in a few years, after the Flex has been paid off, and they get some money together, that he will be looking to get that car.

That is, unless something else catches his fancy.

That is the way with him.

Always wants something new and flashy.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog enjoys Tonya's Big Mac & Fries




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment