Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 10 August 2021

10/Aug/21 the TV channel isn't going to change by itself


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy and Tonya left my ears alone yesterday.

I've got a funny feeling, this isn't done yet.  They are going to corner me and they will have the clippers to cut out those fur knots behind my ear.

Did I tell you that I'm not allowed to have any more gummie bears?  The Big Guy refuses to give me any.

I also heard Tonya talking to the Big Guy about how she is going to the beach today.

Guess who isn't going?

Well, if you said the Big Guy, you would be right.  He has little desire to go to the beach.  He is more of a pool type guy.

He hasn't gone to the beach in about 2 years now.  Ever since the Covid.  You would think he is somewhat proud of this.

Oh, and if you guessed that I wasn't invited, you would be right about that too.

The Big Guy feels that the baby seats that are in the middle of the car, are a mixed blessing.  Yes, it does mean that the seats are pretty much always in the middle of the car.

This also has a net effect of keeping me out of the car.  It's is a "pain" to take the car seats out and to buckle them back in again.

This means that I don't go for drives.  The Big Guy doesn't really mind taking me for drives, but he does mind that Tonya always wants the back windows open so that I can stick my head outside the car.  I tend to drool and that gets all over his car.  Which makes his car look dirty.

Yup, car seats = no drool on the car.  Imagine that.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog Tonya takes over the pool



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment