Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 28 August 2021

28/Aug/21 I am wiped from being at the gromer


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

OK, so I may look handsome once again, but it certainly comes with a cost.

I got washed.

I got brushed.

I got blown dry.

I got my nails cone.

All that and I didn't bite anyone.

There was a lot going on.

I didn't approve of any of it.

At one point, they had me on this little stand with this small collar on.

I decided, on my own, I was leaving.

I took the platform with me.

Because they had to move the platform back and put me back on it, the assistant wasn't paying attention and the platform landed on his foot.

He yelled out in pain.

I don't really know what karma is, but I think it visited him for all the torcher he was putting me through.

But I must admit, I am looking pretty good.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is watching TV with me




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment