Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 13 August 2021

13/Aug/21 shhh Tonya is sleeping


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Most nights I stay downstairs and sleep in the kitchen.  The tiles are cold on my belly.

Right now, I can't seem to escape the heat.

Upstairs, in the bedroom, where Tonya and the Big Guy sleep, she has 4 fans going.

One in the window.
One ceiling fan.
A stand up fan next to the bed.
A clip on fan on the headboard.

So, Tonya has a lot of fans on.

I wonder whey they don't get a small air conditioner and just keep the bedroom door closed?

That would be bad.  Then I wouldn't get to enjoy that.

The one thing the Big Guy thinks about, with all this global warming and what not.  Why are they still shoveling snow in the Winter?

But, as much as I think it's warm.  It's really not.

There are places where it is so much hotter.

As an example, today, it's supposed to be 47 C in Death Valley.  But I'm sure they would say, it's a dry heat.

Yea, well, I'm glad that I don't live here.  Dry heat or not, that's just too warm.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog laying on the deck, enjoying the shade



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment