Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 5 August 2021

5/Aug/21 you're not going to brush me again


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yes, I know that grooming is good for me.  It also makes my fur look really nice.  There is an added benefit, in that when people pat me, my fur doesn't come off in their hands.

Do I like it?  Not really.  I can only take so much grooming and I'm done.

Yesterday the Big Guy was soaking his feet in a tub of water.

He has some dead skin that needed to be exfoliated.

Tonya was able to help him with that.  She said that she was pleased to help.

The Big Guy was happy to be pampered a bit.

BUT, he also said that his feet are very sensitive.  She was all done and she was creaming his feet with moisturizer.

Well, she also wanted to moisturize between his toes.  

He didn't go for that very well.

I guess it's like when they groom me.

I don't go for that very well.

Especially around my hind quarters.

Yup, kinda sensitive around that part.

I guess I got that in common with the Big Guy.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog with close up




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment