Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 9 August 2021

9/Aug/21 why do woodchucks chuck wood


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday was not a fun day for me.

I went over to the Big Guy to get scratched behind my ears.

I have what they call, ear rings, behind my ears.

It's matted fur.

Tonya takes off and comes back with this bag.

I've seen that bag before.

It's got clippers and other grooming stuff in it.

I decided to jump up on Tonya's chair.

Well, that was a dumb idea.

Now I'm trapped in the chair and I'm also elevated.

Tonya held my head.

The Big Guy attacked the matted hair with the clippers.

Well the clippers are indiscriminate and I lost a lot of hair that wasn't matted.

My left ear is all done.  My right ear, I got rather upset and started barking.  They knew that I had enough enough and that I had taken all that I could take.

I heard them talking about getting the other ear.  I took off and hid on them.

Sadly, I don't believe this will be the last of them attacking me with the clippers.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is watching TV with me



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment