Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 21 August 2021

21/Aug/21 can you feel the heat as much as I can feel the heat


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy was looking on the internet to see what the weather was going to be like.

He wasn't amused to see that all the advertisements loaded up just fine, but the information that he was looking for, namely the WEATHER, didn't load at all.

He said that he is going to wait, go downstairs and watch the weather network on TV.  There isn't as many advertisements there.

There is supposed to be a storm coming our way.  Or not.  He really can't see anything in the forecast.

Myself, I would just love to have the weather change a bit.  Cooler would be nice.

Also, if what ever Tonya or the Big Guy are cooking, they could make some for me.

I love human food.

It's the best.

It has taste.

My kibble, sorta bland.  I mean, it's OK.  Some kibble is a lot better than other kibble.  They were getting me some WalMart kibble.  It gave me really bad breath.

Then I would pant right in Tonya's face.

She didn't like that much at all.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog looks forward to Aurora dumping her food




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment