Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 31 March 2021

31/Mar/21 I like leaving this tripping hazard all over the place


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

My Uncle Terry went to Bonnars Meat Market and got me a bag of dog bones.  I just love them.

Eventually they will go missing.

Then, several weeks, or even months will go by, and a new bone will appear.

The Big Guy has to go to the dentist today.  I guess that it like a groomer, only for his teeth.

The Vet will look at my teeth, and I let her.  She doesn't clean them.  They will sometimes make recommendations about getting Tonya to brush my teeth.

Yea, that isn't going to happen.  I would chew up the tooth brush.

Instead she gives me dental sticks.

I don't get a lot of soft food.  That is only when I'm feeling sick, or when Tonya has decided to give in to my begging and gives me something that makes me sick and I have to recover.

That's when I get put on a diet of plain rice and yogurt.

Ice Cream will really set me off.  But frozen yogurt isn't so bad.

I love pork, but pork really doesn't love my bowels.  Oh and bacon, it's the kryptonite.  I love that stuff.  But a few hours later...  I've go to go outside.  It's just sad what happens when I eat bacon.

But I will beg and beg to have bacon.  No matter what it does to me.

Tonya gives it to me as well.  She knows what it does to me.  There is a song, Killing Me Softly by Roberta Flack.  

The Big Guy, he would have me live a lot longer.  But I would only get kibble and water.  Who wants to live that life?

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog has a treat in his bucket




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment