Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 14 March 2021

14/Mar/21 are my elbows boney


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I got lots of visitors yesterday.

Terry, Haas, Craig and Elaine.  I got lots of pats and belly rubs.

What I didn't get was any of the Sea Food Chowder that the Big Guy made.

There was every left overs and guess who didn't get any.  Sure there was some onions in it, but I've had heaps of stuff with onions in it.  Tonya can be "bad" like that.  She knows I'm not supposed to have onions, but she says that a little bit will not hurt me.

Some parts of Canada, had a time change last night.  Some parts don't.  Saskatchewan for the most part, doesn't.  Same with the Territories and upper British Columbia.

Most people think that changing the time is dumb.

I mean, sure, change the time when you move thru the time zones, but other wise, stop changing the time.  Pick a time and stick with it.

Farmers don't care what time it is.  If it's day light, they are working.

Humans are weird.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog enjoys the love seat with Uncle Terry




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment