Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 2 March 2021

2/Mar/21 March came in like a lion


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Although you may be seeing the sun on my face in the picture above.  It was short lived.  The clouds came in.  Eventually it snowed and then turned to rain.

Now, where I am from, they got upwards of 25 cm in the Bathurst area of New Brunswick.

We will have to circle back in 31 days to see if April comes in like a lamb.

But if I were the Big Guy, I wouldn't put the lawn mower deck on his lawn tractor any day soon.

Last night, for supper, Tonya made this spaghetti noodles stir fry thing with meat balls and some sort of sweet and sour sauce.

She must not have used any onions, as I got to have some.  Not a lot.  Obviously, no meat balls.  Just some of the spaghetti, sauce and some of the veggies over my kibble.

I think the only thing the Big Guy would have done differently, would be to bust up the spaghetti noodles so that they would have been 1/4 of the length.

He does that when he makes his taco spaghetti.  When he makes that, I'm not allowed to have any of it.  He also puts about 2 onions in it.  Tonya says that it's also too spicy for me.

Yea...

Well...

I'd still like to have some of it.

Just to try.

I know I would regret it.  The "trotts" and all that.  But it might be worth it.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog get a new type of icy treat




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment