Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 9 March 2021

9/Mar/21 I'm so tired after that long walk


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, Tonya tried to kill me.

She took me for a walk.

At first, it was great.  I was climbing every snow bank and trying to smell every spot.

By the time we got home, I found a snow bank in the driveway and just laid there.

Tonya said she timed me and I laid there for 4 minutes.

When we got inside the door.  I laid down.

Tonya tried to coach me over to my water bowl to have a drink.

I just wanted to lay there.  Which I did.  I didn't want any water.  I just wanted a rest.

When the Big Guy got home from work, he was expecting me to be like "Tigger the Tiger" and be all happy and bouncy.

I was happy, to be sure.  But the bounce was still out of my body.

He gave me a few rubs and I went to lay down again.

So... walk yes.

Walk far, no.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and Christmas laser lights




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment