Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 29 March 2021

29/Mar/21 there is a one treat toll to get past me


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

To say that it's raining cats and dogs outside, wouldn't be a lie.

HEY GOOGLE!  Where does the saying, it's raining cats and dogs come from?

Cats and dogs” may come from the Greek expression cata doxa, which means “contrary to experience or belief.” If it is raining cats and dogs, it is raining unusually or unbelievably hard.

So, now you know.

That would be pretty disturbing if it was actually raining cats and dogs.

Although I have heard that it was raining fish.  But that was due to a tornado sucking up the fish from a lake.  I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have been a lot of fish.

If you follow the Big Guy on Facebook, you would also have seen that we had some visitors for Breakfast yesterday.

I got some eggs.  I was pretty happy about that.  Tonya did give me some bacon.  Gotta love that stuff.  Not too much though.  Just one slice.  Oh my, wasn't it grand.

I hope that I can go do my business without getting too wet.

Yes, I can see that the Big Guy is happy that it's rain.

I miss the snow already.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his toy piggy




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment