Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 1 March 2021

1/Mar/21 in the way is where I will lay


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

So, in this picture, you can see that I'm laying down.  Although you can't see it in this picture, just to the left, there is a water cooler with a big bottle of water.

The Big Guy drinks a lot of water.

For him to get to that water, he has to get me to move.

OR...

He could get up, walk through the foyer, into the library, into the kitchen, through the nook and into the dining room, get his precious water and then do the return trip.

Does he?

No.

He disturbs me.

He gets me to move.

Then again, I suppose, it is my fault.  I am "in the way".

Which is where I tend to lay, most of the time.  I may be napping, but I like to keep and eye of stuff that is going on around me.  It's like, my job.

Like when the Big Guy took out his snow blower yesterday.  I had to see what he was going to do.  I bugged Tonya to put me outside.

He was just brushing the snow off the car.  Well, that's boring.

Then he trundled down the driveway and got out the snow blower.  That is always exciting to watch.  But because I'm barking at him to get his attention, Tonya will call me inside.

Who wants to listen to me bark like that?

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog trying to get over the railing




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment